Govt. Nehru P.G. College, Agar-Malwa, intends to make significant progress in the next decade towards being a model, career-oriented college. To move toward this vision, the college will:
· integrate career preparation with the traditional courses.
· challenge students to bring values of integrity, service, peace, social justice, and respect for all persons into their lives, community and work places.
· promote every student's participation in internship, community service, and national study programs.
· Create an environment of civility, respect and trust; and demonstrate a commitment to this vision by placing the needs of students at the centre and empowerment for creation of better families.
· Affirming and building upon its heritage, the college will become the recognized leader in transformative education of the whole through engaged learning, community participation and shaping of nation development of leaders.